Zendure SuperBase M Portable Power Station
Tiny, Portable, Space-Saving: The smallest 1000Wh power station in the market, 62% Smaller, 43% lighter than similar brands.
Fanless, Super Quiet: Less than 30dB, SuperBase M is whisper-quiet for a peaceful night's sleep.
Car-friendly: SuperBase M easily fits on the center console of most vehicles. And a full charge is just ten hours away using the 12.6V/8A car charging port.
Power Multiple Devices at Once: With 2*AC ports, 1*100W PD USB-C port, 3*12W USB-A ports, 1*126W car socket port, 2*DC ports, it's capable of powering 9 devices at once.
1,000W/600W AC Output: You can easily power home appliances and charge handheld essentials at the same time.
- Sometimes, less is more. SuperBase M takes up less space and makes less noise than other comparable power stations. It’s also lightweight and easy to charge. Whether you’re upgrading your emergency prep kit or enjoying some time off the grid, SuperBase M is your anytime, anywhere power supply.
- SuperBase 1000M is 62% smaller than similar brands on the market. When you hit the road, you’ll find that it’s very easy to carry and fits comfortably in the cabin of your car, so you have more space for the things you need. Weighing less than 18 pounds, SuperBase 1000M is our most portable SuperBase yet.
- Most power stations have fans and other noisy parts that can generate over 60dB of noise. SuperBase M's fanless design allows you to enjoy portable power without the noise.
- With this tiny dimension, you can easily put it in your armrest box or passenger seat, fully charged through a 12.6V/8A car port ≤ 10 hours.
- SuperBase M may be small, but it’s got plenty of connections for your favorite devices. With pure sine-wave AC output and multi-protocol USB ports, you can easily power home appliances and charge handheld essentials at the same time.
- With Zendure 100W or 200W solar panels, you can supercharge your next camping trip or outdoor adventure while taking advantage of sustainable energy. Whether you’re charging your laptop or brewing your morning coffee, a solar package with SuperBase M will keep you going.
- Since SuperBase M doesn't have an internal fan, there's more space inside for a larger battery. That's why other power stations with the same capacity as SuperBase M tend to be larger and heavier. SuperBase M is smaller and lighter, without compromising on capacity.
- Any good adventurer knows how to stay protected. SuperBase M has a metal enclosure and a vent-free design for serious protection on the outside. On the inside, eight different protection and safety technologies work together to ensure top performance and a long product lifespan.
- Most power stations have vents and a built-in fan to manage heat, but this isn’t always ideal for sandy or dusty environments. SuperBase M is completely enclosed, so dust and debris can’t reach the sensitive internal components.
- SuperBase M’s back panel features a 10W LED lamp with four brightness levels and an emergency signal mode. A fully charged SuperBase 1000M can power the built-in lamp for up to a week.
- Net Weight -8.3kg / 6.4kg
- Dimensions - 325 x 190 x 138mm / 280mm x 190mm x 138mm
Temperature - Discharge: -10°C to +40°C /
Charge: 0°C to 45°C
- Charge: 0°C to 45°C
- Capacity - 1016Wh / 607Wh
- Display - LCD Display
- Battery Cells - Lithium-ion cells
- DC：18-24V 120W Max
- Solar 18-24V Input 160W Max
- Type-C: PD100W
- Car Socket: 12.6V/8A, 100.8W Max
- AC Output
- SuperBase 1000M:
- 1000W Total (Surge 1500W)
- SuperBase 600M:
- 600W Total (Surge 1000W)
- DC Output
- USB-A*3: 5V/2.4A, 30W Total
- Type-C: PD100W
- Car Sockert Port Output*1: 12.6V/10A, 126W Max
- DC5521*2: 12.6V/6A (126W Max Total)
- LED Lamp
- 1st Mode: 5W Max
- 2nd Mode:10W MAX
- 3rd Mode: SOS
- 4th Mode: Warning light burst
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.