HIGH COUNTRY™ 3000
Napoleon’s High Country™ 3000 Eco achieves lowest emissions possible while still maintaining its heat. Easily increase the airflow through the unit to aid in starting a fire or when reloading fuel. A digital catalyst temperature monitor allows the operator to ensure their fireplace is always within the optimal temperature range to provide the lowest emissions possible, while the improved air wash system allows glass doors to stay cleaner. Add the luxury of a wood-burning fireplace to your home while remaining eco-conscious.
Why Buy High Country Wood Burning Fireplace
- Traditional Elegant: Add impact and luxury to a space with a wood burning fireplace
- Make a Bold Statement: From understated to elegant, these decorative fronts enhance your living space.
- Traditional Elegance: Add a traditional fireplace element
- You'll Need a Bigger Wood Pile: Holding up to 50 lbs. of wood at a time, you can keep a gigantic fire going for ages.
- Lighter than air: Operate the screen and heat radiating ceramic glass independently, allowing the fire to be viewed through either or both.
- Set the Scene: From traditional to contemporary, these back panels set the scene for your fireplace delight.
- Cast Iron Grate: Cast Iron grate for holding wood will last a lifetime.
- Andirons: Add a traditional fireplace element.
- Heat Resistant Gloves (Included): Protect your hands and forearms while handling logs. Made from stylish black and grey suede material. One size fits most
3000.0" High Country Specs
3000.0" Product Features
- New Catalyst System
- Presidents Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Digital Catalyst Temperature Monitor
- Advanced Airwash System
- Cast Iron Bypass Door and Baffle
- Cast Iron Front Doors
- Black Andirons
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Fuel Type: Wood
3000.0" Product Dimensions
- Height: 48.00 Inches
- Width: 42.00 Inches
- Depth: 29.25 Inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.