Majestic Quartz 36" Platinum Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
Find your fit with the Quartz Series gas fireplace. In two models, it inspires cozy comfort and relaxation in a slim profile that preserves living space but warms spaces. Choose from traditional or modern styles to express your vision. For more ambiance, more heat and bigger flames, upgrade to the Quartz Platinum.
- 36"-wide viewing area and generous warmth
- Shallow depth allows for more installation possibilities
- Tavern Brown traditional brick or modern reflective black glass interior panels
- Standard Touchscreen remote or optional IntelliFire® app
- Variable speed fan to push heat into the room
- LED illuminated embers for a realistic fire bed
- Up to 30,500 BTUs
- 15,000 - 21,000 Btu/Hour Input (NG)
- 14,000 - 18,500 Btu/Hour Input (LP)
- 5" x 8" rear vent collar
- 4" x 6 5/8" top vent collar
- 8 ceramic fiber logs
- Full firescreen front and hood
- Tempered glass
- Glowing embers
- Battery backup
- 12' control wire
- Convertible to contemporary
- IntelliFire ignition
Note: to change contemporary media color requires 2 bags
Quartz 36 Platinum
|Appliance Rear Width:||30-3/4"|
|Framing Front Width:||42"|
|Framing Back Width:||42"|
|Fuel Type:||Natural gas or liquid propane|
|BTU/hr Input:||30,500 (NG): 17,500 (LP)|
|Heating Capacity2:||Up to 1,100 sq ft|
|Viewing Area:||32-1/16 x 21-1/2"|
Quartz 36 Platinum
|AFUE:||53.0 (NG) / 54.9% (LP)|
|Canada EnerGuide:||50.7% (NG) / 51.1% (LP)|
Individual Product Specification Sheets
Installation and Owner's Manual
- Mantels Brochure
- Product Brochure
- Fireplace Design Guide
- Install Manual - Quartz Platinum
- Install Manual - Quartz Platinum - French
- HEAT-OUT-GAS Installation Instructions
- HEAT-ZONE-GAS Installation Instructions
- Owner's Manual - Quartz Platinum
- Owner's Manual - Quartz Platinum - French
- Service Parts: 36" Quartz Platinum
- CAD Drawing Quartz 32
- Specifications Sheet: Quartz Platinum 36"
These are the current Hearth & Home Technologies™ (HHT) warranties. Your actual warranty may vary based on purchase date of your product. The warranty that shipped with your product is the warranty that will be honored by HHT.
About the Brand
Beyond just safe, reliable and attractive, Majestic products are built to be efficient, quality heating appliances, adding value to your home for years to come. That’s why, for decades, Majestic has been the fireplace of choice for homes across North America. We believe trust is earned, not given, and appreciate the faith you’ve shown in our brand for over 125 years.
Since 1894, Majestic has been dedicated to keeping families warm. Originally a manufacturer of cast iron furnaces and coal chutes, Majestic created its first factory built fireplace in the 1930's and never looked back. Since then, Majestic has been producing wood and gas fireplaces known for outstanding durability, superior quality and stunning good looks.
Traditional to contemporary. Indoor or outdoor. Wood, gas or electric. With a wide range of eye-catching styles, convenient sizes and trending trims, Majestic products are designed be the beautiful heart of your home.
Each Majestic fireplace is engineered for performance, style and lasting reliability. All of our products are designed by hearth experts utilizing strict engineering guidelines, and are rigorously tested for reliability and durability. We want to be certain we are putting the best product we can into your home.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.