Le Griddle The Ranch Hand Built-In Griddle - Gas
The Le Griddle GFE75 brings the best in French Cooking to your Outdoor Kitchen. Discover and share the taste of new convivial cooking experiences with your family and friends while enjoying the simplicity of the flat top cooking. Perfect for any meal - lunch, dinner, and even breakfast. The Le Griddle GFE75 features a large capacity cooking surface that can grill up to 20 steaks at once.
Enjoy the benefits of healthy French griddle cooking with the Le Griddle propane gas griddle, designed for built-in installation or tabletop use. Featuring a professional-style 304 stainless steel griddle surface and components, the Le Griddle 30-inch propane gas griddle offers excellent heat distribution thanks to a 1/2-inch thick enameled cast iron sub-plate below the cooking surface. Two 304-grade stainless steel U-shaped gas burners rated at 9,000 BTUs each provide even heating and can be individually controlled with separate control knobs. The easy to use electronic ignition system is powered by a single AA battery and features a safety valve and thermocouple to automatically cut off the gas supply in the event of accidental flame extinction, while ventilation cutouts allow proper airflow to prevent gas buildup and overheating.
Cleanup is easy with the removable griddle plate and curved grease collection tray, designed to capture oil and fat for simple disposal. The Le Griddle ships configured for propane gas and easily converts for use with natural gas using the included conversion kit and instructions.
- Model Number: GFE75
- Gas Type: Natural Gas or Propane Gas
- Stainless steel 100% thermally conductive surface
- Heavy duty 304 stainless steel construction
- Removable stainless steel griddle plate
- Ventilation grill to protect the flames from any wind
- Exclusive curved tray for oil or fat recovery
- Durable high-powered 304 stainless steel burners (18,000 Btu)
- Exclusive stainless steel design to prevent any cool zone. Top heating performance enables homogeneous temperatures over the entire surface for optimal heat diffusion
- Highly secured device with a safety valve and thermocouple to cut off gas supply in the event of an accidental flame extinction.
- Electric ignition system
- 3/8" Gas Fitting
- 98 Lbs
- Cut Out Built-In: 28 1/2" wide X 16 3/4" deep X 5 3/4" high
**Connections, Lid, Cart & Trim Kit Sold Separately
Notice - If installing this unit into a cabinet, the cabinet must made of a non-combustible material or an insulation liner must be used. This appliance may also be placed on a non-combustible surface or the optional portable cart.
How to Clean your Griddle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.