Drolet Heritage Wood Stove With Blower
Capable of heating an area of up to 2 100 ft², the Heritage offers a maximum heat output of 75,000 BTU/h. Robust and powerful, this non-catalytic unit goes beyond environmental standards with its low particle emission rate of 1.54 g/h. Among the largest stoves available on the market, the Heritage is equipped with a large glass surface to fully enjoy the fire.
Included: pedestal with ash drawer, blower, air deflector, ceramic glass, ash lip, air damper
- Up to 8 hours burn time
- 20" logs
- 2.4 ft³ firebox volume
- Heavy duty 5/16" steel top
- EPA certified
- Proudly made in Canada
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Certified for mobile home and alcove installation
- Weight : 350 lbs
Options: Thermodisc, firescreen, fresh air intake kit
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Optimum efficiency : 77 %
- Average particulate emissions rate : 1.54 g/h
- High-efficiency certified appliance : CSA B415.1-10
- Steel thickness – top : 5/16"
- Approved for a mobile home installation
- Recommended heating area-ft² : 500 - 2,100
- Blower included
Manuals and Documents
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.