Bromic outdoor heaters are recognized all over the world for superior design and performance. From luxury hotels and leading restaurants to distinguished outdoor kitchens and exquisite backyards, Bromic outdoor heaters deliver the perfect balance of performance, reliability, and beauty.
- Seamlessly integrate your Bromic Platinum Smart-Heat™ Electric units with these unique recess kits which permit flush-mounting in roof cavities as small as 7.1”.
- The Standard Recess Kit is ideal for new build projects that allow for more cavity clearance space with a sleek, simple design.
- NEW! Suitable for both new build or retrofit, the UL Certified Low Clearance Recess Kit has a built-in frame for temperature control, allowing for reduced cavity installation clearances and ease of install.
- These kits include the parts and hardware needed for recessed mounting of our Platinum series, allowing you to easily install the heater so that it doesn’t interfere with your streamlined aesthetic.
- Specifically designed for Bromic Heating Platinum Smart-Heat™ 2300 Watt, 3400 Watt, and 4500 Watt (Standard only) Electric Heaters.
Low Clearance Guide
Bromic is committed to utilizing sustainable design principles. Leveraging outdoor spaces for dining, working, and congregating is a design priority for leading architects around the world and the global pandemic has taught us that outdoor spaces are some of the safest, healthiest, and most necessary elements in both residential and commercial contexts.
We continue our commitment to building increasingly efficient outdoor heaters that don’t waste energy by heating the air, but rather, heating people with radiant technology. While many competitors’ heaters may last a season or two, Bromic heaters continue to provide warmth and comfort year after year, even in commercial environments.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.