Bromic Tungsten Smart Heat Electric Patio Heater
Expand your living space with the Bromic Tungsten Smart-Heat™ Electric series. Combining stylish, industrial design with market-leading radiant heat technology, each Tungsten Electric heater will provide an even flow of warmth to outdoor spaces of up to 160ft2. The heater’s high-temperature coating and stainless-steel construction make it suitable for all environments.
Tailored outdoor heating has never been easier, with four models ranging from 2000W (2kW) to 6000W (6kW) and the ability to separately control the individual elements of the 4 kW and 6 kW models. Choose from wall mounting, pole mounting, or recessed mounting options.
- Matte Finish Stainless-Steel construction for reliable heating performance and durability, with the choice of corrosion-resistant black or white finishes.
- Superior wind resistance.
- A thick steel coil housed in translucent fused quartz is durable and offers high-output heat.
- Maximizes performance and efficiency by directing potentially lost infrared energy back towards the target via a mirror-finish anodized rear reflector.
- Honeycomb fascia facilitates precise heat distribution.
- Accurately alter heat coverage as required with a simple bracket adjustment.
|MODEL NUMBER||2000 SERIES||3000 SERIES||4000 SERIES||6000 SERIES|
|COLOR||BLACK | WHITE||BLACK | WHITE||BLACK | WHITE||BLACK | WHITE|
|RATED CURRENT **||240V/8.3A
|MINIMUM FLOOR CLEARANCE||WALL 72”
|ON | OFF||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|MASTER REMOTE *||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Installation & Manuals
Bromic is committed to utilizing sustainable design principles. Leveraging outdoor spaces for dining, working, and congregating is a design priority for leading architects around the world and the global pandemic has taught us that outdoor spaces are some of the safest, healthiest, and most necessary elements in both residential and commercial contexts.
We continue our commitment to building increasingly efficient outdoor heaters that don’t waste energy by heating the air, but rather, heating people with radiant technology. While many competitors’ heaters may last a season or two, Bromic heaters continue to provide warmth and comfort year after year, even in commercial environments.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.