Harvia Virta Series 10.5kW Sauna Heater HL110E
The Harvia Virta heater's strong structure and exceptional ease of maintenance make it excellently suitable for those who use the sauna often and like to enjoy the steam for long periods of time.
All connections to the Virta heater are made through the maintenance hatch on the front. There is plenty of room around the connections. The heating elements are separated from the stones, which results in a long heating element life span. If you need to replace a heating element, it is a quick and easy task, as you can just pull out the entire heating element module. Other maintenance measures were also taken into account in the heaters’ design from the very start.
- A reliable heater with sturdy structure for home sauna and professional use
- A large number of stones guarantees soft and abundant steam. Efficient air circulation heats the sauna very quickly
- Sleek and modern design
- The heating elements are separated from the stones, which results in a long heating element life span
- The maintenance hatch on the front enables quick and easy maintenance without touching the stones
- Stainless Steel housing
- Stainless Steel elements
- Works with Xenio control (Sold Separately)
- Stone capacity of 110lbs. & 154lbs. for HL11U1
Harvia Virta Specifications
Harvia Virta is a strong, practical, and simplistically stylish electric heater for those who want a traditional sauna experience. Virta is a perfect choice for medium to large saunas and excellently suited for those who enjoy frequent and long sauna baths. Familiarise yourself with the three powerhouse heaters of the Harvia Virta family, as well as their Combi variations with a steamer, and find the one that suits your needs. After that, you can let the gentle steam and the feeling of relaxation take over both your body and your mind.
Harvia-10.5KW / 240VAC / 1PH
- ROOM SAUNA VOLUME: 177 - 635 CU. FT.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Sauna heater, Installation and operation manual, Limited warranty
- REQUIRED FOR OPERATION: Xenio Control, 154lbs of split-face stones
- OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES: HL1, HL2, HL3
- KW: 10.5
- WATTS: 10500
- VOLTS: 240VAC
- AMPS: 43.75
- PHASE: 1PH
- COMPATIBLE SAUNA CONTROL: CX45-U1-U3
|PRODUCT WEIGHT||LENGTH / WIDTH||WIDTH / DEPTH||HEIGHT||DIAMETER||DIMENSIONS|
|51 lbs||16"||13"||33"||N/A||16"W x 13"D x 33"H|
- Use only clean water on Sauna stones. Do not use spa or pool water as it will destroy your heater.
- Clean water should always be used in Sauna buckets and water should be dumped out after every use. Scour buckets and dippers occasionally when film collects from usage. Use a plastic bucket liner in the bucket to prevent water leakage.
- Scrub benches with a soft brush, using soap and water or a mild disinfectant when needed – about once a week in commercial Saunas, or depending upon Sauna usage. For sanitation, each bather should sit or lie on a towel (this will prolong bench life).
- Remove possible removable flooring and wash the waterproof floor with disinfectant (e.g. Pine-Sol) about once a week or as often as needed. Hose off removable flooring to clean.
- To maintain the beautiful appearance of the Sauna heater, remove water stains by wiping with a damp cloth occasionally.
- Sauna Heaters require no special maintenance when properly installed by a qualified electrical contractor. After 5 years of usage, the rocks may need replacing if they have crumbled or powdered.
- We strongly recommend a floor that can be easily cleaned (concrete, ceramic tile, or a poured type of flooring). When this is provided, the Sauna can be easily cleaned and kept in a sanitary condition with little effort. A carpet is NOT recommended for a Sauna! A carpet becomes a perfect breeding ground for bacteria in the moist conditions of a Sauna, and a carpet promotes the spread of foot diseases such as athlete’s foot. For the same reasons, wooden duckboard should not be used for flooring.
- In new construction, a floor drain should also be provided, especially in commercial Saunas for sanitary cleaning and maintenance.
- Seal wood around glass in door—inside and outside—with Thompson’s Water Seal to prevent warpage.
- When Sauna wood becomes stained from perspiration, the wood may be lightly sanded with fine sandpaper to restore beautiful appearance. We do not recommend stains or sealers as toxic vapors may appear when heated. However, 2 coats of Thompson’s Water Seal may be used on the wood benches in a commercial Sauna, so that the wood may be more easily cleaned and kept sanitary – the wood will not absorb perspiration.
- The Sauna room will heat faster if the higher vent is kept in a closed position when heating. The lower vent may always be kept in an open position.
- Required warning signs should be posted according to the instructions.
- Owner of the sauna heater must make sure that the sauna heater is turned off correctly every time after bathing.
- Owner of the sauna heater must obey these maintenance instructions!
Guides & Manuals
Harvia Virta Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.