Harvia Legend 240 Duo Sauna Wood Burning Stove/Fireplace Combo 240 Duo
The Harvia Legend 240 Duo is perfect for heating your sauna from outside or another room. The black steel frame shows off the abundant amount of stones that provide good heat even if the fire dies down. The grate frame also gives the stove a longer lifespan.
- Heats two rooms
- Cleaner and efficient burning
- For sauna rooms from 353 to 848 cu. ft.
- 440 pound stone capacity
- Black steel frame
- Floor model
- Adjustable feet
- Upper connection opening
- Rear connection opening
- Soot opening
- Designed, engineered, and made in Finland
- Dimensions: 23.6" W (600mm) x 30.7" D (780mm) x 32.7" H (830mm)
- 2-year warranty
- Requires 10 bags of stones
- Steel frame
- Stove body
- Stove Door
- Ash box
- Fire chamber extension
- Installation and operation manual
- 2 year warranty
Required for Operation
- Dry wood, 440 lbs stones (Harvia AC3000)
- Recommended Accessory: Harvia WZ115155
- Harvia Pipe Adapter (WZ115155)
All Harvia wood-burning sauna stoves are equipped with standard European exhaust piping that measures 115mm (4.5"). This adapter is required for North American 155 mm (6") piping conversion.
|Kilowatt Rating||21 KW|
|Minimum Cubic Feet||353 CF|
|Maximum Cubic Feet||848 CF|
|Heater Weight||212 lbs|
|Shipping Weight with Sauna Stones||652 lbs|
Harvia Legend 240 Duo Maintenance
- The ash box should always be emptied before heating the stove so that the combustion air that is lead through the box would cool off the fire grate and lengthen its life span. Get a metal container, preferably standing model, to put the ash in. As the removed ash may include hot embers, do not keep the ash container close to combustible material.
- Soot and ashes gathered in the smoke canals of the stove should be removed occasionally through the soot openings.
- Due to large variation in temperature, the sauna stones disintegrate in use. Therefore, they should be rearranged at least once a year or even more often if the sauna is in frequent use. At the same time, any pieces of stones should be removed from the stone space, and disintegrated stones should be replaced with new ones.
- Wipe dust and dirt from the stove with a damp cloth.
- The chimney and connection pipes should be swept at regular intervals and especially if the stove has not been used in a long time.
- Due to incomplete burning of fuel and failure of sweeping the chimney, the soot build-up in the flue may ignite. Actions to be taken in case of a chimney fire:
- Close the ash box, stove door and damper plate (if installed).
- Contact local fire authority.
- Do not try to extinguish fire using water.
- After a soot fire, a chimney sweeper must check the stove and the flue before use.
Guides & Manuals
Harvia Legend Wood Burning Stove Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.