Harvia Cilindro Half Series 6kW Sauna Heater PC60E
The Harvia Cilindro H electric heater has an outer casing that is partially open at the front, allowing users to enjoy the benefits of a large stone surface and place the heater containing a massive amount of stones in a small space. You can adjust between gentle and sharp steam by throwing water in the middle or on top of the stone pillar.
- Stainless Steel housing
- Stainless Steel elements
- Elements run-down center of the heater
- Sidewall or corner of room install
- Stone capacity 200 lbs. & 265 lbs. for HPCS11U1H
Harvia Cilindro Specifications
The Harvia Cilindro electric heater gives off top-quality steam in large saunas as well as saunas where glass surfaces increase the heater power requirements. Manual heaters have their fixed operating switches located on the front of the heater. The E-model heaters are controlled by a separate control unit. The EE-model heaters are controlled with an external control panel that can be placed inside or outside the sauna room.
CILINDRO-6.0KW / 240VAC / 1PH
- ROOM SAUNA VOLUME: 141 -294 CU. FT.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Sauna heater, Installation and operation manual, Limited warranty
- REQUIRED FOR OPERATION: Xenio Control, 200lbs stones
- OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES: HPC2, HPCU2L, HPC3, HPCU3L
- KW: 6.0
- WATTS: 6000
- VOLTS: 240VAC
- AMPS: 25
- PHASE: 1PH
- COMPATIBLE SAUNA CONTROL: CX30-U1-U3
|PART NUMBER||PRODUCT WEIGHT||LENGTH/WIDTH||WIDTH/DEPTH||HEIGHT||DIAMETER||DIMENSIONS|
14"W x 13"D x 40"H
14"W x 13"D x 40"H
14"W x 13"D x 40"H
16"W x 15"D x 45"H
- Use only clean water on Sauna stones. Do not use spa or pool water as it will destroy your heater.
- Clean water should always be used in Sauna buckets and water should be dumped out after every use. Scour buckets and dippers occasionally when film collects from usage. Use a plastic bucket liner in the bucket to prevent water leakage.
- Scrub benches with a soft brush, using soap and water or a mild disinfectant when needed – about once a week in commercial Saunas, or depending upon Sauna usage. For sanitation, each bather should sit or lie on a towel (this will prolong bench life).
- Remove possible removable flooring and wash the waterproof floor with disinfectant (e.g. Pine-Sol) about once a week or as often as needed. Hose off removable flooring to clean.
- To maintain the beautiful appearance of the Sauna heater, remove water stains by wiping with a damp cloth occasionally.
- Sauna Heaters require no special maintenance when properly installed by a qualified electrical contractor. After 5 years of usage, the rocks may need replacing if they have crumbled or powdered.
- We strongly recommend a floor that can be easily cleaned (concrete, ceramic tile, or a poured type of flooring). When this is provided, the Sauna can be easily cleaned and kept in a sanitary condition with little effort. A carpet is NOT recommended for a Sauna! A carpet becomes a perfect breeding ground for bacteria in the moist conditions of a Sauna, and a carpet promotes the spread of foot diseases such as athlete’s foot. For the same reasons, wooden duckboard should not be used for flooring.
- In new construction, a floor drain should also be provided, especially in commercial Saunas for sanitary cleaning and maintenance.
- Seal wood around glass in door—inside and outside—with Thompson’s Water Seal to prevent warpage.
- When Sauna wood becomes stained from perspiration, the wood may be lightly sanded with fine sandpaper to restore beautiful appearance. We do not recommend stains or sealers as toxic vapors may appear when heated. However, 2 coats of Thompson’s Water Seal may be used on the wood benches in a commercial Sauna, so that the wood may be more easily cleaned and kept sanitary – the wood will not absorb perspiration.
- The Sauna room will heat faster if the higher vent is kept in a closed position when heating. The lower vent may always be kept in an open position.
- Required warning signs should be posted according to the instructions.
- Owner of the sauna heater must make sure that the sauna heater is turned off correctly every time after bathing.
- Owner of the sauna heater must obey these maintenance instructions!
Guides & Manuals
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.