Harvia Pro Series Sauna Wood Burning Stove w/ Exterior Feed PRO 20 SL
The Harvia 20 SL offers exceptional convenience, allowing bathers to feed wood into the sauna from another room. The opening direction of the sauna stove door can be changed for ease of use. The Harvia 20 SL is perfect for daily use in small and medium-sized saunas from 283 to 706 adjusted cubic feet (ACF).
- Heats two rooms
- Heater and fireplace
- For sauna rooms from 283 to 706 cu. ft.
- 88 pound stone capacity
- cast-iron-framed glass door
- Floor model
- Upper connection opening
- Rear connection opening
- Soot opening
- Designed, engineered, and made in Finland
- Dimensions: 17" W (430mm) x 28.7" D (730mm) x 30" H (760mm)
- Limited 2-year warranty
- Requires 2 bags of stones
Have the best of both worlds with the wonderful Harvia Pro 20 SL. Someone can enjoy the sauna while another person relaxes in the next room enjoying the fireplace. Perfect for giving off great steam in small and medium-sized saunas from 283 to 706 cubic feet (CF).
|Model||Pro 20 SL|
|Kilowatt Rating||24.1 KW|
|Maximum Firewood Length||13.7" (350mm)|
|Diameter of Firewood||3 - 6" (80 - 150mm)|
|Minimum Cubic Feet||283 CF|
|Maximum Cubic Feet||706 CF|
|Minimum Room Height||81.1" (2060mm)|
|Heater Weight||154 lbs|
|Shipping Weight with Sauna Stones||242 lbs|
- Wood burning Stove
- Stove door
- Ash box
- Installation and operation manual
- 2 year warranty
Required for Operation
- Dry wood, 88 lbs of stones (Harvia AC3000)
- Recommended Accessory: Harvia WZ115155
Harvia 20 PRO SL Maintenance
- The ash box should always be emptied before heating the stove so that the combustion air that is lead through the box would cool off the fire grate and lengthen its life span. Get a metal container, preferably standing model, to put the ash in. As the removed ash may include hot embers, do not keep the ash container close to combustible material.
- Soot and ashes gathered in the smoke canals of the stove should be removed occasionally through the soot openings.
- Due to large variation in temperature, the sauna stones disintegrate in use. Therefore, they should be rearranged at least once a year or even more often if the sauna is in frequent use. At the same time, any pieces of stones should be removed from the stone space, and disintegrated stones should be replaced with new ones.
- Wipe dust and dirt from the stove with a damp cloth.
- The chimney and connection pipes should be swept at regular intervals and especially if the stove has not been used in a long time.
- Due to incomplete burning of fuel and failure of sweeping the chimney, the soot build-up in the flue may ignite. Actions to be taken in case of a chimney fire:
- Close the ash box, stove door and damper plate (if installed).
- Contact local fire authority.
- Do not try to extinguish fire using water.
After a soot fire, a chimney sweeper must check the stove and the flue before use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.