Fire Magic Aurora A540i Built-In Grill - Analog Thermometer Without Rotisserie Back Burner
Superior design and engineering power the Aurora’s unparalleled performance. With many of the same features as its sister Echelon Series, the Aurora Series grill delivers cooking versatility, durability and longevity in a beautifully crafted machine.
- DIAMOND SEAR COOKING GRIDS Diamond Sear Cooking Grids are superior! Diamond Sear Cooking Grids have a patented* design with bars that have a smooth flat top; each individual bar measures over .35” wide at the top covering over one half of the total cooking surface. Each bar is shaped to optimally transfer the heat from the burners to the cooking surface so food cooks faster and more evenly!
- FLAVOR GRIDS Flavor Grids perform by allowing heat to rise unobstructed from the burner to cooking grids. They disperse heat quickly and evenly flavor the food by vaporizing juices and minimizing flare ups and grease fires. They are also easy to clean and maintain.
- CAST STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS Burners Made of ¼” Thick Cast 304 Stainless Steel 304 grade burners weighing up to 12 lbs, featuring a lifetime warranty. Designed with a protective lip above the ports to prevent clogging from grease. Guaranteed for life.
- 90 DEGREE DOUBLE WALLED HOOD Double walled 304 stainless steel oven provides efficient heat retention for even heating. The oven opens to 90 degrees for easy access and efficient exhaust. The Teflon coated spring assist makes opening the oven smooth and accessible for all.
- AURORA HALOGEN LIGHTS 12V interior halogen lights for enhanced evening grilling all year long.
- ANALOG THERMOMETER Analog Thermometer with polished stainless steel bezel is embedded in the hood. It is large and attractive with a forward angle for easy viewing.
- COMFORT TOUCH POLISHED KNOBS Smooth, seamless lines with polished highlights that feature back-lit knobs (at 41°) with comfort touch grips and flame icons for convenience and safety (flame turns red when on).
- Cooking Area: 30″w x 18″d (540 sq. in.)
- Warming Rack: 30″w x 8″d (240 sq. in.)
- Main burners: 63,000 BTU’s
- Backburner: 18,000 BTU’s
- Cut-out Area: 32″w x 19 1/2″d x 11 1/2″h
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.