EcoFlow Portable Power Station Grounding Adapter
Electric Vehicle Charging: With the grounding adapter, use a DELTA Pro or DELTA Max to charge your EV safely as an emergency backup power, giving you the extra mile.
For DELTA Pro:
- Use the communication cable to connect with the communication ports (ethernet ports) of the grounding adapter and DELTA Pro.
- Use the AC power cable to connect the AC outlet of the grounding adapter and DELTA Pro.
- If using the double voltage hub to charge your electric vehicle, you need an extra NEMA 6-15P to C13 or NEMA 6-20P to C13 power cable to connect double voltage hub and the grounding adapter. Then use the communication cable to connect the communication ports (ethernet ports) of the grounding adapter and any DELTA Pro connected to double voltage hub.
For DELTA Max:
- Use the USB-C cable to connect with the USB-C port of the grounding adapter and the left USB-C port on the DELTA Max.
- Use the AC power cable to connect the AC outlet of the grounding adapter and DELTA Max.
Only use the USB-C Cable included with a portable power station grounding adapter. The Cable does not have any charging function, and other USB-C cables should not be used instead.
About the Brand
How It All Started
Everyone deserves the right to access power. We started out in 2017 with a group of battery engineers who had a vision to power a new world — actively transitioning the world from outdated power sources to a future of sustainable, renewable power.
Today, as a portable power and renewable energy company, EcoFlow leads the way forward with industry-leading portable power solutions, solar technology, and the world’s first smart home ecosystem.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.