EcoFlow DELTA 1300 + 1*110W Solar Panel
EcoFlow DELTA Power Station represents the new standard of battery-powered generators. Compatible with a wide range of devices, you can stay powered for hours whenever and wherever.
Stay off the grid with EcoFlow 110W Solar Panel Charger. Made up of efficient monocrystalline silicon cells, it can recharge DELTA and your electric devices, and keep your equipment running without interruption when connected to our portable power station.
DELTA 1300 Features
- Recharge 0%--80% within 1 hour
- 6x ac outlets (total 1800w) & 1260wh capacity
- Fastest recharge by solar and car
- Power 13 devices simultaneously
- Compatible with most generators
- Upgrade high efficiency
- Portable & foldable kickstand panel
- Waterproof & durable
- Net Weight - 30.9lbs (14kg)
- Dimension - 15.7 x 8.3 x 10.6 in (40 x 21 x 27 cm)
- Charge Temperature - 32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C
- Discharge Temperature -4 to 113°F (-20 to 45°C)
- Color - Gray & black
- Warranty - 24 months
- Charge Method - AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car Adaptor, Solar Panel
- Full Recharge Time - 1.6 Hours (AC) 13.5 Hours (12/24V Car Adaptor) 4-8 Hours (Using 4x 110W Solar Panels in parallel) 3.5-7 Hours (Using 3x 160W Solar Panels) 4-8 Hours (Using 1x400W Solar Panel)
- Capacity- 1260Wh (50.4V)
- Cell Chemistry - Lithium-ion
- Life Span - 800 Cycles to 80%+ capacity
- Management Systems - BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Overload Protection, Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Low Temperature Protection, Low Voltage Protection, Overcurrent Protection.
- Cell Type - 18650
- AC Charge Input Power - X-Stream charge (1200W max)
- AC Charge Input Voltage - 100-120Vac (50Hz/60Hz)
- Solar Charge Input - 400W 10-65V DC 10A max
- Car Charger - 12V/24V DC 8A max
- AC Output (x6) - 1800W total (Surge 3300W), 120Vac (60Hz)
- USB-A Output (x2) -5V DC, 2.4A, 12W Max, per port
- USB-A Fast Charge (x2) - 5V/2.4A,9V/2A,12V/1.5A 18W Max
- USB-C Output (x2) - 5V DC, 9V DC, 15V DC, 20V DC, 3A, 60W Max, per port
- Car Power Output (x1) - 108.8W, 13.6V DC, 8A max
About the Brand
How It All Started
Everyone deserves the right to access power. We started out in 2017 with a group of battery engineers who had a vision to power a new world — actively transitioning the world from outdated power sources to a future of sustainable, renewable power.
Today, as a portable power and renewable energy company, EcoFlow leads the way forward with industry-leading portable power solutions, solar technology, and the world’s first smart home ecosystem.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.