ZLINE Autograph 60 in. 7.6 cu. ft. Range, Gas Stove, Electric Oven in DuraSnow® with White Matte Door and Champagne Bronze Accents
Experience ZLINE Attainable Luxury® with industry-leading kitchen and bath products that provide an elevated luxury experience, all designed in Lake Tahoe, USA. This ZLINE Autograph Edition Dual Fuel Range in DuraSnow® stainless steel is inspired by the elegance and snow-capped mountains of our home in Lake Tahoe. The Autograph Edition in DuraSnow® stainless steel provides an elevated luxury experience. This revolutionary finish resembles the classic look of stainless steel, but provides one-of-a-kind durable features such as its fingerprint resistant finish and the ability to effortlessly diminish scratches created from everyday wear and tear. Combining the professional power and functionality of a ZLINE Range with stunning champagne bronze accents, this sophisticated line of professional ranges brings a new meaning of elegance. Create an unforgettable kitchen unique to your style with champagne bronze knobs, handles, legs, and brass burners. Choose from a variety of finishes from ZLINE's Autograph Edition, including: Matte Black, Champagne Bronze and Gold. The beauty of the Autograph Edition is infinite, just like the beauty found in Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada Landscapes. From our home to yours, enjoy a luxurious experience with every Autograph Edition Dual Fuel Range assembled to order in the US.
- Rely on precise and even cooking for every homemade dish with a gas stove and electric convection oven.
- ZLINE's Italian brass burners give this range an elevated, timeless pop of color while providing enhanced cooking benefits such as superior heat retention and even flame distribution.
- Achieve optimal results from our sealed burners with cooking power from 4,200 up to 18,000 BTUs.
- An ultra-deep 6.0 cu. ft. oven capacity with three layers of glass and dual lighting for crystal-clear visibility.
- ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges are designed to support the full weight of the oven door and hold at any place.
- Assembled with the highest quality materials, this range offers a durable, scratch resistant one-piece porcelain cooktop and durable cast iron grates.
- SmoothGlide ball-bearing racks make it easier to work with larger, heavier dishes.
- Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36 inches to 38.5 inches.
- Every range comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be performed by a professional.
- Brass burners naturally form a patina and deeper brass hue to protect the burners from corrosion. This expected oxidation process ensures our brass burners will withstand the highest temperatures and is not cause for a return or covered under the burners warranty.
- Create a custom kitchen with easy installation - this Autograph Edition range is pre-assembled and shipped out complete with a white matte oven door, brass burners, and champagne bronze knobs, handles, and legs.
- Non-directional DuraSnow® stainless steel is an everlasting finish that is corrosion, smudge, and fingerprint resistant
- 1 Year Warranty.
- An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
|Dimensions||60" W x 28" D x 36" H|
Right Oven: 30.5" W x 18.5" D x 14" H
Left Oven: 18.5" W x 18.5" D x14" H
|Lighting||Dual Lighting, controlled by light switch on front control panel|
*Requires a minimum of 240V/60Hz/40A (please check your kitchen meets this electrical requirement prior to purchase)
NEMA-14-50 4 wire plug system
|Mount Type||Free Standing|
|Control Type||Durable Front Control|
|Material||- DuraSnow® Stainless Steel
- Italian made hinges and brass burners
|Warranty||1 Year Full Warranty|
|Product Weight||450 lbs|
- Cooktop: (9) Burners with porcelain Cook Top with electronic spark ignition for all burners
- Type: Gas or Propane
- This range is shipped for use with natural gas. It also has an LP conversion kit for propane use included.
- Convection Electric
- 4.6 cu. ft. + 2.8 cu. ft. = 7.4 cu. ft.
- Triple Glass Window
- Dual Lighting
- Professional Aluminum mesh Seal
- Red indicator light shuts off to let you know when oven has reached desired temperature
Total = 103,000
|Fuel Type||- Cooktop: Natural or Propane Gas
- Oven: Convection Electric
|Range Finish||DuraSnow® Stainless Steel, White Matte Door|
|Parts Finish (Handle, Legs, Knobs)||Champagne Bronze|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.