Cook on ZLINE's new 30 Inch Induction Range that is a statement piece for your kitchen. Experience ZLINE Attainable Luxury with industry-leading kitchen and bath products that provide an elevated luxury experience, all designed in Lake Tahoe, USA. The ZLINE 30" Induction Range with a 4 Element Stove and Electric Oven in Stainless Steel blends consistent precision and speed with its innovative technology and sleek, glass cooktop. Achieve incredibly fast heat and a quick boil with induction technology that heats 50% faster than comparable cooktops.
ZLINE induction cooktops utilize superior electromagnetic technology to efficiently heat up magnetic stainless or cast iron cookware while saving more energy compared to gas or electric cooking.
Enhance your kitchen experience with versatile cooking features including Power Boost and Power Sharing, which maximize power and heat with the touch of a button. Enjoy an ultra-deep oven capacity with a three-layered insulated glass oven for efficient cooking every use. With upgraded premium features such as SmoothSlide ball-bearing oven racks, dual lighting, and adjustable legs, this induction range is certain to wow both the chef and guests alike. Cook with ease with StayPut Italian hinges, providing a safe baking environment to enjoy for years to come. ZLINE stands by the longevity and durability of its professional induction ranges while ensuring further protection and peace of mind with a worry-free warranty. The ZLINE Induction Range ships the next business day when in stock.
- Power Boost Mode for maximum power over a short period of time
- An oven with three layers of glass and aluminum mesh seal that allows for the oven door to stay cool while the oven heats
- Superior induction technology allows for more heat and energy-efficient experience compared to gas or electric cooking
- Achieve optimal induction cooking by using magnetic stainless steel or cast iron material cookware
- Front control knobs for accurate control over heat and time
- ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges are designed to support the full weight of the oven door and stop at any place, durable and effective, with a smooth action
- Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36 in. to 38.5 in.
- Residual heat indicator to advise the surface is still hot to touch
- Hardwired- 3 Copper Wire Cable from Home Power Supply
- 1 Year Warranty
|Dimensions||30"W x 28"D x 36"H
||26.5"W x 18.5"D x 14"H|
|Lighting||Dual Halogen Lighting, controlled by light switch on front control panel|
*Requires a minimum of 240V/ 45A (please check your kitchen meets this electrical requirement prior to purchase)
NEMA-14-50 4 wire plug system
|Mount Type||Free Standing|
|Durable Front Control - Blue LED Power Indicators|
||1 Year Full Warranty
|- 4 Radiant Convection Elements
- 7 inch Elements
- Hot Surface Indicator Light
|Oven||- Manual Clean
- Convection Electric
- 4.0 cu.ft. deep oven
- Triple Glass Window
- Dual Lighting
- Professional Aluminum Mesh Seal
|Element Wattage||4 Elements:
|Fuel Type||- Convection Oven - Electric
- Radiant Induction Cooktop - Electric
|Range Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Certifications||UL Listed, CSA|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.