ThermaSol In-Shower Light
Finally a light to match most any decor! This stylish, vapor-resistant fixture is ideal for any wet environment.
The SL In-Shower Light is a ceiling, recessed-mounted, die-cast aluminum, vapor-resistant light, which utilizes a cylindrical body and a unique flush-mounted lens for sleek design and performance. Fully gasketed including stainless steel hardware, this unique fixture is available in 14 designer finishes.
The SL mounts to ceiling joists, requires a 5-1/2" diameter cut out. When used with thermal insulation, a 6" clearance above fixture, which measures 6-1/2" high, is required for appropriate installation. Trim ring/lens measures 7" in diameter and projects 1/4". Fixture includes a 40 watt LED lamp.
- Ceiling-recessed, mounted
- Die-cast aluminum, vapor-resistant at light
- Cylindrical body
- Unique flush-mounted lens
- Fully gasketed
- Stainless steel hardware
- Polished Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Polished Brass, Polished Nickel and Satin Nickel designer finishes in stock
- Antique Brass, Antique Copper, Antique Nickel, Black Nickel, Polished Copper, Polished Gold, Satin Brass, Satin Chrome and White designer finishes may have up to a 4 week lead time
- Mounts to ceiling joists
- Requires 5-7/8" diameter cut-out and 6" clearance above fixture
- Trim ring/lens measures 7" in diameter, projects 1/4"
- Houses one (1) 40-watt LED lamp
- Light rating is 450 Lumens at 40 Watts
- Color Temperature is 2700 Degrees kelvin (Warm White)
- Recommended for steam environments 25 square feet or smaller
Product Specs and Dimensions
|Shipping Weight||11 lbs|
|AC Voltage||110V AC|
- Plated trim ring, 7" in diameter
- 40-Watt LED lamp
- 3 acorn nuts
- Cork gasket
- 8 Mounting screws
- RTV silicone sealant, .5 oz tube
- Elect splice cover
ThermaSol is the original steam shower manufacturer. Led by three generations of Altmans, ThermaSol is known for redefining the modern steam shower experience through a pioneering combination of technology and engineering expertise. The company’s history of steam innovation can be traced from David Altman, who designed, built and installed the first electric steam bath for a Park Avenue luxury apartment in 1958 to Murray Altman’s acquisition of the ThermaSol steam bath division in 1989 and finally, to Mitch Altman’s current rein that has produced some of the industry’s most technologically advanced steam shower products today. Their latest generation of products brings this longstanding commitment forward, with smart technology that makes the multi-sensory shower experience simpler and more seamless than ever.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.