Outdoor Lifestyles Twilight Modern Indoor/Outdoor See-Through Gas Fireplace
An evolution of the industry's first indoor/outdoor see-through fireplace. Offers impressive fireside views whether inside or out.
- Unique indoor/outdoor viewing for increased fireside views
- Artistic flames rise through a crushed glass firebed for eye-catching details
- No chimney or venting required, blending your fireplace effortlessly into your outdoor space
- IntelliFire™ Ignition System with wall switch constantly monitors ignition and ensures safe functioning
- 36" wide fireplace adds enjoyment to your space
- 38,000 Btu/Hour Input (NG)
- 36,000 Btu/Hour Input (LP)
- Black glass media
- Reflective black glass refractory
- Gas flex connector
- Manual gas shut-off valve
- Junction box
- Battery backup
- Exterior front
- IntelliFire Touch ignition system
Twilight Modern - IFT
|Appliance Rear Width:||43"|
|Framing Front Width:||44"|
|Framing Back Width:||44"|
|BTU/hr Input:||38,000 NG|
|Viewing Area:||35-5/8 x 21-1/2"|
Individual Product Specification Sheets
Front View - Indoors
Front View - Outdoors
Installation and Owner's Manual
- Product Brochure
- Product Brochure (French)
- Fireplace Design Guide
- Install Manual
- Install Manual - Canadian French
- Owner's Manual
- Owner's Manual - Canadian French
- Service Parts
- CAD Drawing
- Architect Guide
These are the current Hearth & Home Technologies™ (HHT) warranties. Your actual warranty may vary based on purchase date of your product. The warranty that shipped with your product is the warranty that will be honored by HHT.
About the Brand
Beyond just safe, reliable and attractive, Majestic products are built to be efficient, quality heating appliances, adding value to your home for years to come. That’s why, for decades, Majestic has been the fireplace of choice for homes across North America. We believe trust is earned, not given, and appreciate the faith you’ve shown in our brand for over 125 years.
Since 1894, Majestic has been dedicated to keeping families warm. Originally a manufacturer of cast iron furnaces and coal chutes, Majestic created its first factory built fireplace in the 1930's and never looked back. Since then, Majestic has been producing wood and gas fireplaces known for outstanding durability, superior quality and stunning good looks.
Traditional to contemporary. Indoor or outdoor. Wood, gas or electric. With a wide range of eye-catching styles, convenient sizes and trending trims, Majestic products are designed be the beautiful heart of your home.
Each Majestic fireplace is engineered for performance, style and lasting reliability. All of our products are designed by hearth experts utilizing strict engineering guidelines, and are rigorously tested for reliability and durability. We want to be certain we are putting the best product we can into your home.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.